Jon Burgerman x Kartini x Face This [sweater]
Jon Burgerman is an artist from London who lives in New York City right now. His doodley style is literally seen everywhere: tees, murals, books, stickers but most of all you can find them on his funny Instagram account. Jon also collaborated with the likes of Apple, SXSW and Urban Outfitters. And from now on we can add Kartini’s name on that list too. Kartini is a 9 year old girl from Lombok and created a drawing about her uncle who is a fisherman. Jon took elements of Kartini’s drawing and put them in his Burgerworld, with this amazing sweater as a result.
When buying this sweater, you support Kartini’s school which was heavily damaged after the Lombok earthquakes of 2018.
- Set-in sleeve
- 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- VEGAN: Peta approved
- Fair Wear Foundation approved